- Age recommendation: Suitable from 3 years
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which can be removed or broken off and swallowed
- Size: approx. 5 x 2.2 x 7.3 cm
- Made with love in a family-run factory in Indonesia
- All of Tender Leaf Toys’ products meet the safety standard EN71, ASTM and AS/NZ ISO
About Tender Leaf Toys
Each of Tender Leaf Toys’ charming wooden toys starts life as a sketch and is brought to life in Indonesia, where it is lovingly crafted from reclaimed rubberwood. Tender Leaf Toys, together with their amazing suppliers Mentari International in Indonesia, are ICTI Ethical Toy Program certified, due to their focus on building and maintaining an ethical, sustainable supply chain which promotes the wellbeing of of their employees. As well as using reclaimed rubberwood (which is a by-product of the latex industry), Mentari also plants a new tree for each reclaimed tree it uses – not only protecting the planet’s resources but also working to increase them naturally. Tender Leaf Toys: made with big hearts for little people.